Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Friar Tuck's twin brother

My Congress and the Legislative Process prof looks just like Tuck from church! No joke. Picture him with a little more hair, a little bit taller and a phd. It always brings a smile to my face, well it would if this class wasn't so mind numbingly boring.......

Brooke all I have to say is the two guys in your life are in two completely different leagues. I don't know Friday boy that well but Saturday boy is still playing t-ball! And that is all I'm going to say on the subject of them on here other than you deserve a boy who treats you with respect and respects himself and his priesthood as well. That statement is not a judgement on either boy whatsoever. I just felt the need to say it because it's true no matter who you have. Love you so much!

I'm still so sad that Sarah-bo-Barah and I weren't able to make it to ATL to see our Brookie this past weekend. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired! I guess it's gonna have to happen the next east coast trip back here.

I posted this as my status on Facebook but I feel like it should be added on here as well, for posterity's sake.

While discussing China, my World Political Geography prof asked the question: "Why is it called the Yellow River?" This fantastically intuitive kid in my class responds (in all seriousness): "Because it's surrounded by Chinese."

It made us all full on L.O.L.! It made me think of Brooke and her comfortable racism ;)

Love you all always!

~Abstertron~

No comments:

Post a Comment