Monday, April 11, 2011

You know that movie called star wars...

So my life is about to get crizazy... I might be needing some support/ears/minutes on your cell phone :)

Friday, One boy is picking me up from the airport, and sleeping over cause I don't get in until 11:30 pm.

Saturday we are hanging out until later afternoon when another boy flies into the same airport...

this other boy has effectively fallen off the face of the earth for the past three weeks since he kissed another girl.

Friday boy has been AMAZING. 

AND I hear that Geli went to the emergency room!!!  WAH! that's not good!  and Abi is super stressed.  I'm about to hijack a car and  come sort this mess out!  I can't have my girls falling apart!

Anyways, I just wanted a quick note to let you know I love you very very much.  Oh and work did pick up so I haven't been able to write at work :) thank goodness it did though!  I was about to go crazy!!!

Life is good for now.  Hopefully one of these days I'll have a stroke of genius and write again.

LOVE LOVE!!!!
BrookieCookie

1 comment:

  1. Oh man oh man. Well, I love you and if my phone had service in this class I'm in right now I would look up that app for my phone AND text you back. When are you back to ATL so we can get up there and see you??

    ~Abstertron~

    ReplyDelete