Thursday, April 7, 2011

Love and other... things

I just want you guys to know how much those last two posts brightened my otherwise kind of dreary day. I knew I was friends with you guys for a reason, I just wasn't sure what that reason was until now. :)

So breakdown of Abi's life as of this moment. Several things are important to note

1) I'm not wearing any shoes, they are currently sitting beside me. (This would be my life forever if I could manage it)

2) I'm sitting outside my classroom waiting for my French-Canadian professor to get here to teach us heathen American college students how to think politically. (If I had my way he would be deported aka locked in a box and shipped to Cambodia, aka Angelica's home country.)

3) I'm so scared that I won't be graduating this semester that I haven't been sleeping and when I do sleep I have nightmares about it. It's kind of a problem.

Other than that though I am pretty happy with life. Positivity springs relatively eternal from the fountain of Abi :)

Love you always,

Abstertron

No comments:

Post a Comment